high performance great features
Here at Kayak reviews we believe if you want a great all round kayak the Lifetime Manta Tandem Kayak would be an ideal candidate.
This Manta kayak is designed to seat up to three people but can be used for solo, tandem or family kayak trips. It is around ten feet long and with a weight capacity of 500lbs.
The Lifetime Manta Tandem Kayak comes with two paddles and two padded back rests for added comfort, it also has a number of well though out built in features that include a fishing rod holder, a paddle cradle, a mast receiver receptacle and a forward cargo area as well with shock cord straps. there are lots of other little features as well such as bottle holders and a side carry handle that all add to the kayaks value.
Another great thing about this kayak is that it’s tunnel hull design offers ultimate stability so it is practically impossible to tip the kayak over.
It is constructed of light weight long lasting plastic, which makes it easy to transport in or on top of your vehicle and should easily take a few knocks and survive as well!
Features & Specifications
- Size: 10 feet x 36 inch
- Made from High-Density Polyethylene Plastic
- The Kayak Weighs 66 lbs
- The kayaks Weight Capacity is 500 lbs.
- comfortable and ergonomically produced seating and foot stops
- Comes with two paddles
- Has two padded back rests
- Can seat up to three people in three contoured seats
- Has a generous forward cargo hold
- Shock Cord Straps in the cargo hold area
- Paddle cradle to secure the paddle
- Molded front & rear handles
- Side Carry Handle
- Comes with a mast receiver receptacle
- Has several foot wells for added leverage when paddling
- Ditty trays to keep those small miscellaneous items at hand
- Scupper holes for draining the cockpit area
- Bottle Holder
- Has a one year limited factory warranty
Lifetime Manta Tandem Kayak Customer Reviews
Reading through user kayak reviews of this product it seems no one has a bad word to say about it, Here’s a review typical of the ones we are seeing;
“My husband and I have kayaked for many years and we own a variety of kayaks. This is a really nice kayak. It will hold 3 people and appears to be very stable. A great deal at a great price.”
So there’s so much to like about this kayak, we loved it’s versatility it would appeal to novices because of its excellent stability, it would be great for solo or tandem kayaking and would certainly make a great family kayak.
We were really impressed with the innovative design and the capabilities of this multipurpose kayak, all the little built in features and that it has plenty of storage space are also big plus features for us.